Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More pics of Jacey

I had to show off my beautiful baby. Nate is such a hunk..he gave me these purple roses! He has been thoughtful for each of our children's births. When we had Tyler he gave me red roses, for Alexa he gave me pink roses, and for Kylie he gave me yellow roses. For each birth he has given me a different color. I just love him!
Yes, I did put make-up on.. too bad all the rest of the pictures had already been taken.

Jacey

4 comments:

Ryan and Donna said...

Just sleeping like a baby! She is so sweet! Its way fun to have a newborn in the house. I remember those days right after they come home from the hospital, very fun. They sleep a lot and they are very snuggly to hold! You are going to get Donna baby hungry!

Mills Family said...

Lish and Nate...I'm in love and addicted to your beautiful new addition...Jacey! I love her name too. Your kids are all so beautiful! We are loving to have you back in CEDAR!!! Trey loves is buddy Tyler!! No fair that you look so great already! You look great without makeup too...I know because I saw you at the hospital.. You're such a cutie!!!Lis

Sydna Graf said...

She's so adorable. We can't wait to see her in person!

coconutmama said...

Congratulations you guys! You both look so beautiful. What a precious little angel! I hope your recovery has been going well. I just got Alyssa's twin baby girls pictures and they are also very adorable!