Sunday, August 3, 2008

Moving Day-June 24, 2008

We packed the Budget truck on a Tuesday morning. Some young men from the ward were supposed to come to help us...but they forgot. Nate and Aunt Tiff pretty much loaded the entire truck themselves. The missionaries came and helped for the last stuff. We spent the rest of the day cleaning the apartment. Luckily, the Relief Society came and helped clean for 2 1/2 hours. They did the entire kitchen and bathroom. What lifesavers! Thank you Northridge Ward Relief Society. Here are a few pics of the move.

Loading the truck. Alisha had bins for just about everything!

Kylie was having fun playing in the moving boxes!

Nate and Tiff loading the truck.


Kylie wanted to be in the truck the entire time!


Lexi walking Stitch the dog and playing with friends, one last time.

2 comments:

coconutmama said...

Hey guys! Aren't you so glad the move is over? It looks like you all had fun in SF. And if you're feeling anything like me...you're loving being back around family again right? Its great to see you on blogger, and nice to see the latest going on in your lives. Which by the way baby Graf should be due any day now right? 08-08-08? :) My online is out right now due to technical difficulties so I haven't blogged in forever, but I can still get email from my phone. Keep us updated on the baby progress! Aloha, Sarina

Mills Family said...

I wanted to leave another post!! I love ya! LIs