Okay, so I have the funnest sister-in-laws! I had so much fun hanging out with Barbara and Kim this weekend. On Friday we decided to let the kids make haunted houses (awesome idea Barbara)! They had so much fun. Grandma even poped in to see the good time. Thanks Heidi for all your help!

















3 comments:
What a cute idea! I can't wait until Jake is older so I can do stuff like that.
Oh I love this post!!! That was such a fun time to be having with some of our northern family! Cute haunted houses! My kids have pretty much eaten most of theirs now!!! :) Lis
Barbara is in her element!!! I love how creative she is and of course Heidi is always ready to pitch in and help. Love her too pieces. Angie says she hardly recognizes some of her younger cousins. We need to get them together. It is so hard as lifes get crazy busy. Love all the pics and makes us realize how big everyone is getting. I missed about a year when I got sick and everyone grew up. You know what it is like to miss a few years. Glad you are back among us!!
Post a Comment