I've been tagged by my best friend, Katie. She lives in Roseville, California. I miss her tons and can't wait to see her. Here are the rules: "MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS"
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Problem is I have no clue how to "link" someone to my blog. So, I'll do my best.
My Unspectacular Quirks:
1. I won't drink any milk from the milk jug if it is almost gone (only 1/4 left). It just doesn't taste the same and it just doesn't seem as cold. I can't stand milk that has sat out for more than five minutes. I won't drink it.
2. I turn up the music in my car/van really loud and sing as loud as I can. I don't care who is watching. It is my time!
3. I don't iron. I haven't ironed anything since I got married. I know how to, I just don't do it. I hate it. I just don't have the patience for it.
4. If I don't think I have to go anywhere or see anyone then I won't put on any make-up and just pull my hair up in a pony tail.
5. I love surprises....but not surprise visits from church. I want my house and my mind ready for such visits.
6. When I find a good book to read, I don't want to stop reading it.
I am not going to tag anyone. I think everyone has had a chance at being "tagged".
4 comments:
Love the new layout and pictures! So cute.
I love your new family pic! I am so impressed that you have a nice one done already. I'm still too scared to bring myself to get all three kids ready and then try to act like I don't want to strangle anyone! Who took the pic for you? I think I'm going to use your clothes colors and copy you (again)! Jacey is getting so big! Where can I get one of those headband things? Can I get it online? Ta Ta for now.
I absolutely love your family picture! Hey, your post was so fun to read! Lis
Love the family pic. It is so perfect and what darling outfits. You and Nate look smashing and you have a beautiful family. It is such a blessing.
Post a Comment