Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh No!!!

This says it all:


Jacey has found her thumb! NOOOOO!! She also thinks it is funny. I am constantly pulling her thumb out of her mouth and cramming a pacifier in. I really think I don't have a chance at winning the battle, but I have to try. It is 100 times harder to break a thumb than a pacifier. Oh NO!!!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

the picture at the top of your blog is absolutely perfect! i love it! what a gorgeous family! your kids are all adorable and you look beautiful alisha!

Sydna Graf said...

Our Erin was our cute little thumb sucker. It's so adorable when a baby does it. Everyone said she would grow out of it, but we finally had to have Brian and Dr. Arnold stage an intervention--no more thumb sucking, so all's well that ends well!

Sharla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharla said...

If worst comes to worst, Brian has a sure fire plan to take care of it and it is painless and kind of fun. Most kids give it up before they start school. Angie was a thumb sucker and Justin for a little while. They both grew out of it just fine, no intervention necessary.

coconutmama said...

She totally knows you hate it. I can see it in her eyes. She is darling! And awesome family pic. Not sure if I already said that. If I did then its double awesome!;)

MommaChelle said...

What a sweet baby! After holding Jacey on Sunday I want a baby more than ever!
Anyways so good to meet you and your fam!