
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Traditions
In my family, we have always decorated homemade sugar cookies every year. I have so far been able to keep up the tradition. However, this year it literally got down to Chirstmas Eve. It was five pm when I finally got around to making the frosting to decorate the cookies I had baked early in the morning. I had such a busy day (loading, deleting, and loading over 100 pics. for a digital frame..one by one), Chirstmas stuff for kids, laundry, nap time, lets just state the fact that is was almost 6 pm before I got a shower. Yes, in the picture I have not gotten ready for the day. I begged Nate not to take my picture, but he wanted proof that I was around for decorating the cookies. I beg to differ, there would be no cookies, if I was around. Pixie( one of Santa's elves) showed up around 7:30 pm, just after I read a Christmas story to all the kids. I never want to cut it that close again. I didn't go to bed until 1 am. I really need to rethink how I go about trying to pull off the best Christmas' ever!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment