I am so proud to say that I am finally an AUNT on my side of the family. My sister Tiffanie & her husband Chad were blessed with a baby girl on Wednesday, March 4th. I was dying to see her so we drove up north on Friday to see the new family. They named her Taylie. She was 6 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 1/4 inches long. She is just darling. I am so excited to be a new aunt.
Taylie Childress
I am so excited to hold her for the first time, but she wants her mom & she wants food!
Jacey was sleeping or she would have been included on the family photo.
Jacey finally met
Taylie after nap time.
Jacey just looked at her... and as you can see, they are going to be great cousins.

Well, that was not all. My brother Garrett proposed to his
girlfriend Courtney on Saturday. They are now engaged! It was fun being in on all the action. We are so excited to have her in the family. Congratulations!!!

Kylie and Nate pose for a picture right before they get their turn to ride the go carts.

Tyler was so funny to watch. He was super excited to drive his very own go cart. He could hardly stand to wait in line, but when he took off he was so serious. We couldn't get him to smile..until it was over. I think that will come in handy when he is older...
at least I hope so.

Alexa and I had fun zipping around the track. It was very cold outside, so we were a little excited when it was over to go back inside the building.

This picture I took of Kylie I
thought was adorable. She reminds me of a movie star. She is very photogenic. Kylie you are one in a million!
4 comments:
It is great to be an aunt and to enjoy extended family! We heard you were up and that many exciting things were happening for you and yours! Congrats!!
Exciting times for Chad and Tiff. That picture of Jacey and her new cousin is darling. They'll be best friends growing up so close in age. Looks like you had fun up North. Did Garrett tell you I ran into him and his girlfriend in St. George last month? I totally spilled the beans and congratulated her on being engaged! She looked at me kind of funny and then Garrett blushed and began stumbling and fumbling trying to explain they WERE NOT ENGAGED YET! Woops! I have a tendancy to stick my foot in my mouth!
--Ry
It is so crazy how quickly time flies. I can't believe Jacey is already starting to move around. That picture of the two cousins is amazing. I also wanted to say, you look hot it your family photo!
Hi Alisha! How are you? Thanks for stopping by. I miss you too. We should definitely get together once you come up here. :) So cute pictures.
Post a Comment