So, Nate bought us tickets to Julianne Hough for his birthday....I mean my birthday! :) I think he was rather excited to go. I wanted to go because I like her country music...Nate well....So we got to go to Tuacahn for the concert. It is always gorgeous with the red rocks of Snow Canyon for the backdrop. It was a fun concert.





5 comments:
Nate and Lish! I almost forgot that you guys were going down to that concert! I'm so glad you posted pics and everything so I could pretend I was there too! Those pics are sooooo cool! It's so fun to be spontaneous and do something fun like that huh! And spontaneous you are!.....that same day, ...you registered for WOMAN CONFERENCE tickets!!! Can't wait for our fun trip! Sorry that I wasn't much for conversation when we were registering...you were great though and I know you must have also been hurrying to get down to that concert in Tuachan also for that evening. I'll have to hear more about the concert! You took some really good pics there!
OK, I just have to say good for you! I have always wanted to attend a concert in that beautiful setting! It is just spectacular to be there, and she is spectacular also. How did you get so up close and personal? she is a Utah Country girl and learned all her dancing in our neck of the woods. I personally think she is a better dancer than she is a singer. We seem to produce lots of those in Utah.
Very Cool! I am jealous. I heard she was in town last Friday before she won her first ACM award in Vegas on Sunday. Donna wouldn't let me get within 10 miles of Tuacahn on Friday....we have a little julianne tiff going on at our house right now. Lets just say, Julianne is NOT WELL LIKED by my wife. HA HA. Great Pictures.
Such fun pictures! That's so cool you got to meet her. Although, I think I might side with Donna (if her complaints are that 1-she's a better dancer and 2-she forgot she is Mormon) in Ryan's little tiff :-) And what's this about you coming up for Women's Conference? All the Graf girls should plan a little get-together that Thursday night.
Fun! It is such a beautiful setting for a concert. Have fun at women's conference!
Post a Comment