This Nate putting the cake on Jacey's head. It is a family tradition on my side of the family. After the birthday kid has eaten their cake we finish the cake eating off with the dumping of it on their heads. It is so much fun. My Dad would be proud.
We have a lot more pictures of all the family who came to have cake and icecream with us. I just wanted to show off our darling little one year old! I can't believe my Baby is 1 year old now!
They grow up so fast! Soon they will be heading out on their first date and hugging on to someone else! Yikes...... Well maybe in a few more years. Enjoy these little guys, they are beautiful!
2 comments:
They grow up so fast! Soon they will be heading out on their first date and hugging on to someone else! Yikes...... Well maybe in a few more years. Enjoy these little guys, they are beautiful!
Oh, Jacey is a DOLL! I'm so in love with her! I love to see her walking (and trying to RUN!) all over the place now. She's getting too grown up huh
Post a Comment