Hey!!!!, that fishing trip looks AWESOME!! Jay talked about it and wished he could have come! We were planning to come up for a baptism and then before, his brother called and cancelled because their family got the swine flu. Instead, we ended up moving some more things down for Jay to the house in Ivans. We went to the temple also...it was so good to be there....we missed last month! But, Jay is going to LOVE seeing these pics of the fishing trip ad he'll want to for sure get in on another trip!!! Please call him again!!!!
Hey, are you coming down to southern utah anytime soon? I still need to probably call and check out a date for Nephi, or sometime to have Jayme get her adjustment. I keep forgeting!! It's her last adjustment...so we're excited! Although, Jayme is SO cute with braces!!!
How fun!!! Thank you so much for your voicemail. I haven't had a chance to call you back...sorry! That was so sweet of you to call about Chloe. She is doing so much better. She has been swimming in the ocean and the salt water has been a really good remedy. Thank you again. You are so sweet! Tell your little family hi from us!
Glad someone posted these. I have just been too busy and I know the pics are flying back and forth via-e-mail between brothers and brother in-laws. Kyle said that it was one of the best fishing days he has seen, even on the Berry! Brian and Kyle make a great team when it comes to making things happen. Glad Nate and Tyler could be a part of it all.
Looks like such a fun day!! Those boys look like they're in seventh heaven. I can't believe how many huge fish!! Way to go Tyler on making the first catch!
7 comments:
Hey!!!!, that fishing trip looks AWESOME!! Jay talked about it and wished he could have come! We were planning to come up for a baptism and then before, his brother called and cancelled because their family got the swine flu. Instead, we ended up moving some more things down for Jay to the house in Ivans. We went to the temple also...it was so good to be there....we missed last month! But, Jay is going to LOVE seeing these pics of the fishing trip ad he'll want to for sure get in on another trip!!! Please call him again!!!!
Hey, are you coming down to southern utah anytime soon? I still need to probably call and check out a date for Nephi, or sometime to have Jayme get her adjustment. I keep forgeting!! It's her last adjustment...so we're excited! Although, Jayme is SO cute with braces!!!
How fun!!! Thank you so much for your voicemail. I haven't had a chance to call you back...sorry! That was so sweet of you to call about Chloe. She is doing so much better. She has been swimming in the ocean and the salt water has been a really good remedy. Thank you again. You are so sweet! Tell your little family hi from us!
Glad someone posted these. I have just been too busy and I know the pics are flying back and forth via-e-mail between brothers and brother in-laws. Kyle said that it was one of the best fishing days he has seen, even on the Berry! Brian and Kyle make a great team when it comes to making things happen. Glad Nate and Tyler could be a part of it all.
So fun! I bet Tyler LOVED being one of the big boys :-)
Looks like such a fun day!! Those boys look like they're in seventh heaven. I can't believe how many huge fish!! Way to go Tyler on making the first catch!
It looked like such a fun trip. Curt and Kevin need to go next time. It's great that Tyler caught such a big fish.
Post a Comment