We went to the pumpkin patch in Paragonah(can be misspelled because this is Alisha typing). We had a lot of fun,unfortunately we got there too late in the season. As you can see, there were quite a few pumpkins that were rotten. Note to self, go earlier next year!
We even brought our new puppy with us. His name is Grizzly!
She liked to explore all by herself!

6 comments:
What a fun outing! Your puppy is adorable! I bet your kids are loving him.
Happy Halloween! Can't wait to see what the kids dress up as!
such cute kids! they all look older than when we last saw them! especially jacey!
Oh my goodness, your kids look adorable! Jacey is turning into such a big girl! And I about died when I saw your cute puppy. SO jealous!
Grizzly is so darling! And the rest of the gang is pretty cute too! We were in Santa Clara for Halloween. I feel bad we missed you. We'll try and track you down next year at the halloween party house in Santa Clara.
Cutest puppy ever! I'd like to duplicate your pumpkin patch visit with the kids this year with Tasha. Looks like great memories for you guys!
Post a Comment