Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And it Snows, Snows, and is still Snowing!

Many people rather enjoy the snow, I don't. Tyler, Nate, and Kylie really enjoy the snow. They decided to be creative and have fun together. This is what they made... An Igloo!! Tyler can fit scrunched up inside, Alexa fits, and Jacey has plenty of room...





Although she didn't like actually being inside it.



Kylie who helped build it, was too cold and wanted to stay inside. She was nice and warm, so she wouldn't come out to get a picture taken in it.

5 comments:

Sharla said...

I am with you and ready for Spring! Love looking at the Snow, but not getting into it! It is just way too cold and wet. ha ha ha
But the boys and kids love it don't they. We sure missed you at the shower, but Thanks for your love and support!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I remember making igloos when I was little! It looks like your kids had a blast, and they look so stinking cute inside! I don't blame you for being tired of the snow, though. It's much nicer to visit than to live in!

Mills Family said...

Lesh! I have been thinking about you guys up in cedar and how you are doing with all of that snow that you've been getting! It keeps raining down here and so I always tell jay that it MUST be snowing up in cedar. I told the kids that we'll have to come up sometime to go sledding. But, the truth is that I don't miss the snow much at all! I am also like you...I much prefer warmer weather!! The sun came out today and it got nice and warm. You and nate and kids should come down and WARM UP!!

Angie said...

How fun! I have so many memories of doing the same thing with my family. I love the picture of Jacie crying in there, sad but it made me laugh! hahaha. Ok now we've got the fort-building out of the way, we're ready for SPRING! :)

Ryan and Donna said...

I can't believe I've never made an igloo at our house before. I gotta try that next year. That picture of Jaycee crying in the igloo is funny. Cute little polar bear! I'll bet the kids had so much fun with Nate building the igloo and playing in it. It was fun to see you guys on Monday. We boiled our binkeys afterwards! LOL!