We went fishing at Kids Pond last Saturday because our family reunion was cancelled. The kids just had to go fishing, so off we went. Jacey took off to find her favorite fishing spot.
The girls really liked having their Dad take the time to help them learn how to fish.

Alexa was very proud to say she fished by herself.
This is an action shot of Tyler casting out....He said he wants to be as good as Kyle. Kyle has an apprentice in the making.
Tyler caught two of the three fish.
Alexa was very proud to say she fished by herself.
6 comments:
I loved this post so much! Every one of these pictures of your kids is so stinking cute. I love the ones of the girls looking at the fish, I love your girls in their pink outfits, I love that Tyler wants to be a fisherman like Kyle. Hehe, so cute!
thats so fun! youre girls are so cute with their matching hair and pink outfits! I've gotta show Kyle this post, he'll love it.
I really related to this post and think that we have another fishing family in the making. Kyle will love that he has a prodigy and be honored that Tyler wants to follow in his footsteps. The picture where Nate is holding the fish for the girls is so awesome! Catching a fish does not mean you have to touch it! tee hee
By the way thank you for the shoes, It was an awesome run up the canyon and I think the shoes were the trick. You can tell they have logged many miles! You guys are the best! love ya
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big Jacey is! All of your kids are so stinking cute. And ditto everyone else's comments--Kyle and the rest of the Graf men would be proud!
Sweet! You guys will have to show us the HOT SPOTS to catch fish this Saturday when we are all up there together!-Ryan
Alexa and Kylie's hair looked so cute. I might need some tips. We like the new look of your blog. See you soon.-Donna
Hadn't seen your blog until now, but oh my goodness these pictures were so cute! I remember Kid's Pond quite fondly. It was a great part of my childhood.
Post a Comment