My cousin Jamie is awesome! She recently took family pictures at my brother's homecoming. She sent me this picture as a preview.....makes me anxious for our family ones. They will be coming soon. Check out her photograhpy at
www.jamiepoort.com Thanks Jamie and we can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
6 comments:
WAY cute!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!!!!!!!
Oh I can't wait to see all the pictures. That first one was so darling and you can tell she is a great photographer. Good for you guys!
So cute! We need to get ours done. I bet the rest turn out wonderfully. Can't wait to see them.
Oh my goodness, that picture is beautiful! I can't wait to see more!
BEAUTIFUL!! Wow. You make cute babies. ;) Can't wait to see more!
I LOVE this picture. Not because I took it, but because she is seriously stunning. I just mailed the disc to your parents today with all of the pictures. Start harassing them for it!
Post a Comment