Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Pictures of the kids!!

I have been such a slacker on getting their picture taken this past year. So instead of being 2, 4, 7, and 9 years old......well...they are 2 1/2, almost 5, almost 8, and 9 1/2 years old. Better late then never I have to tell myself. I thought these pictures turned out so cute. I have a lot more but thought I would post just a few. Enjoy my adorable kids.










5 comments:

Sharla said...

Oh My Gosh! These pictures are so adorable! What darling children you have. I am thinking you should have thrown the dog into some of these! We got some kisses from that cute little furry dog on Sunday. I think he loves us!

Angie said...

I just refuse to believe your kids are this old. They grow up SO fast! I know it flies by faster for me since I don't see you guys often, but really! I can't believe it. They're so cute/handsome. The pictures turned out great!

Sydna Graf said...

Your children are beautiful! I need this inspiration to get a new family photo. In our last official one, Rachel was a baby!

Ryan and Donna said...

Awesome pictures. I laughed as I read the opening paragraph. We usually end up getting our children's pictures a little late as well! All of the pictures are cute. I think the pictures of little Jacey are so adorable! I'll show Donna this post, she will love them.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I have the cutest cousins!!! I can't believe how big and beautiful they are. And that last picture of Jacey just melted my heart. So sweet!