Here is a just a couple of pictures from the awesome weekend we had up North in Utah Valley a couple of weekends ago. We had so much fun. In no particular order we have a fun and exhausting hike to Granduer Falls, Kylie's 6th birthday party at Curt and Sydna's home, and a wedding in Salt Lake City. That was a fun filled weekend. More to come. Enjoy!
5 comments:
I am at work and this blog post just made my day 100 percent more fun! We loved seeing your family up here and so glad you caught all the action with your camera! That hike looked fun, so sad we missed going with all you guys, trey really badly wanted to go. He begged and begged... But we had stuff going on with jays family that same time.
I am at work and this blog post just made my day 100 percent more fun! We loved seeing your family up here and so glad you caught all the action with your camera! That hike looked fun, so sad we missed going with all you guys, trey really badly wanted to go. He begged and begged... But we had stuff going on with jays family that same time.
So fun to catch up on all of your posts and see all your great pictures. Love the new picture of your family on the header!
Graf's know how to none stop party and it looks like we missed out on some amazing fun times! You gotta play with the grandbaby when you get the chance, and we do not get nearly enough chances.
Loved all of these pictures. I love the pictures you take of your kids individually. The ones in front of the St. George Temple are really amazing. You have a way with pictures and it helps to have adorable kids. They are really growing up!
I love that you posted all these pictures of the people and places that I love so so much! Thank you Alisha, this made me so happy! We have such a great family! I'm always sad to miss these fun family events so it's great that people are documenting what's happening. I feel like I was a part of things now!
Post a Comment