Here are some pictures we took in California. We had so much fun! We went to many different beaches including: Salt Creek, San Clemente, Huntington, and Laguna!! We watched the fireworks go off from the pier at San Clemente. It was really cold, but we had a blast! Salt Creek beach was our favorite! Enjoy!
5 comments:
What a fun family vacation! Love the pictures. Donna had told me all about your fun trip when I called a few days aga.
The kids will always remember that trip to California, and how cool to watch fireworks on a beach!
My kids just want to spend more time on the beach and we always shortchange them. They will be jealous of this fun vacation. I also thought your sister was you several times!
These are great! You and nate look fantastic!!! Your family is adorable,
It looks like you all had a blast! I'm so glad you made it to so many beaches -- they're all a little different and special in their own way. Such fun memories!!!
What a fun trip. I miss the beach now....
Post a Comment