Thursday, October 23, 2008

Double Arch Alcove Hike in Kolob Canyon

Look at the cloud tornado. I didn't even realize it was there until after the picture was taken.








Nate's sister Kim and her family


Tyler and his cousin Caleb.

Nate's oldest brother Mike and part of his family


Tyler holding his hiking treasures: a butterfly(which he caught with his bare hands), a red leaf, and his hiking stick.
Nate's younger brother Ryan and his family.


Pride Rock!

The Double Arch Alcove!!! ( you can only see one of the arches in this picture...Sorry)
Grandpa Graf and Tyler.

The whole hiking CREW!!




7 comments:

-Chad and Tiffanie Childress- said...

Hello I love all these fall pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Oh and I love the flower and headband on Jacey in her individual pic!

Angie said...

beautiful pictures and what a fun family hike, true to graf family tradition. Also, i love the picture of jacey on the sidebar with the flower headband! SO cute!

coconutmama said...

fun...and gorgeous pictures!

The Cline Family said...

What a fun adventure! I'll bet it felt so good to be out and about without your two youngest! Check my blog later, I'm trying to add some posts right now. Miss you!

Sharla said...

OK I don't know how we always seem to miss out on the Party, and this one we didn't even know about. So much fun and as Angie said, true to Graf Family Style. I am so glad we are a hiking family. It should be stated a family that hikes together stays together, or at least has a whole lot of fun. We ought to try to get as many together at Christmas time as we can. I'm sure Grandmas house was bursting, but that is what it is all about!! Love you guys

Sydna Graf said...

Barbara has told me how beautiful the hike was and your pictures prove it! We will have to make it for the next Graf hike.

Ryan and Donna said...

Great Hike. We have to do this each year. And next time, we will finish the hike with you. Based on your pics, it looks like we left the hike JUST WHEN IT GOT GOOD! We had lots of fun for the parts we caught.