It has been snowingso much that Tyler wanted to build a snowman. He recruited Grandpa Graf for help. Grandpa went and got real coal for the face. Ty thought that was really cool. Ty was really proud of his snowman.
Thanks for helping with Roxy during our quick visit. I am afraid it just fueled the desire for a dog for your kids. I have to admit we have loved being dog owners, but I have to stay with the big outdoor type. Poor Brandon will never realize his dream of a Brucie!
We had fun with you guys on Christmas Eve! The girls loved your sugar cookies you frosted with them. Its awesome having you guys living in Utah again and being with you during the holidays.
That's so cute! I've been meaning to tell you...I miss you and Your family photo is the BEST I've EVER seen I LOVE it, I think I like it better than the pic of my family!
3 comments:
Thanks for helping with Roxy during our quick visit. I am afraid it just fueled the desire for a dog for your kids. I have to admit we have loved being dog owners, but I have to stay with the big outdoor type. Poor Brandon will never realize his dream of a Brucie!
We had fun with you guys on Christmas Eve! The girls loved your sugar cookies you frosted with them. Its awesome having you guys living in Utah again and being with you during the holidays.
That's so cute!
I've been meaning to tell you...I miss you and Your family photo is the BEST I've EVER seen I LOVE it, I think I like it better than the pic of my family!
Post a Comment