Today Tyler and Alexa went to school! Alexa was very excited to go to 1st grade and to go all day long. Tyler was excited to see his friends and have a "boy" teacher this year. I only have two kids at home all day now....this will be a breeze!!
LOVE it! First days of school are always SO exciting! Your kids are gorgeous! And....I LOVE your attitude about having it be a "breeze" with your having the other two kids at home still. You are amazing Alisha!
Gotta love first of any kind, but first day's of school are fun for everyone! What a beautiful family you have and go South Elementary. Look how well it served the older Graf generation!
I still can't believe Tyler is eight years old. I totally remember holding him as a baby... and to think 10 years ago we were just starting college or husband hunting:) Time flies and I don't know if we would notice as much if it weren't for our kids.
4 comments:
LOVE it! First days of school are always SO exciting! Your kids are gorgeous! And....I LOVE your attitude about having it be a "breeze" with your having the other two kids at home still. You are amazing Alisha!
Gotta love first of any kind, but first day's of school are fun for everyone! What a beautiful family you have and go South Elementary. Look how well it served the older Graf generation!
I still can't believe Tyler is eight years old. I totally remember holding him as a baby... and to think 10 years ago we were just starting college or husband hunting:) Time flies and I don't know if we would notice as much if it weren't for our kids.
You have such a cute family. Tyler's party looked like so much fun.
Post a Comment