We got to see my really good friend from high school while we were there! Her husband breeds turtles. My kids thought that was so cool! We also went to the Mandalay Bay Aquarium. We took some fun pictures.
I have loved catching up on all your summer adventures! Glad you got your computer fixed. It looks like you've been having so much fun doing lots of exciting things. Love it! As I'm looking through all your pictures, I can't stop thinking "I can't believe they have four kids! Didn't they just get married yesterday?!" You have such a beautiful family and such adorable, well-mannered kids. I hope we're as good of parents as you guys are, and that we look as good as you when we have four kids! You guys are awesome!
Love Vegas! We gotta go down with you guys sometime. What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas....except for the photos on your blog. VIVA LAS VEGAS BABY! --Ry
oh, that was SO FUNNY talking to you and nate out front of the Graf house that early evening talking about turtle breeding!! Oh, I think I laughed so hard hearing you telling us about that...and then I told you about seeing the turtle pee at the pet shop! Oh, memories!!!! Hey, the pics here are cute!
4 comments:
I have loved catching up on all your summer adventures! Glad you got your computer fixed. It looks like you've been having so much fun doing lots of exciting things. Love it! As I'm looking through all your pictures, I can't stop thinking "I can't believe they have four kids! Didn't they just get married yesterday?!" You have such a beautiful family and such adorable, well-mannered kids. I hope we're as good of parents as you guys are, and that we look as good as you when we have four kids! You guys are awesome!
Your pictures are so cute. Your kids are adorable. I'm glad you've had some fun times this summer.
Love Vegas! We gotta go down with you guys sometime. What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas....except for the photos on your blog. VIVA LAS VEGAS BABY!
--Ry
oh, that was SO FUNNY talking to you and nate out front of the Graf house that early evening talking about turtle breeding!! Oh, I think I laughed so hard hearing you telling us about that...and then I told you about seeing the turtle pee at the pet shop! Oh, memories!!!! Hey, the pics here are cute!
Post a Comment