Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas

Here is our Christmas. We had a really fun time. Alexa and Kylie just love their new American Girl Dolls. Tyler is enjoying his new beyblades and stealth ride. Jacey loved her new dolls. Mom loved her new coat and crockpot while Dad liked the new clothes. We are so blessed to have celebrated Christmas with Garry and Donna on Christmas morning and enjoy the Fowles Christmas evening.


Did I mention Kylie is going to marry Justin Bieber....



4 comments:

Sharla said...

What a great Christmas you had and so fortunate to celebrate with both families! Your kids are really growing up! Oh the American Girl days! Now it's new babies we play with!

Mills Family said...

Oh, it's an american girl doll...yes! We didn't have those when I was younger. My doll was called "Lori" doll. She was one of those my-size dolls. I took her everywhere I went...she was like an extra sister! haha.
Hey, your christmas looked fantastically fun! Every picture told a story of that morning! Love it :)

Ryan and Donna said...

Fun pictures! That picture of Kylie and Justin Bieber is funny. Someone has Bieber Fever! When I saw Santa in the first picture I couldn't help but smile thinking of how he sabotaged our nativity story the night before!

M said...

That smile with the Justin Bieber photo... oh my! :) Looks like you all had a fun Christmas.