Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years Eve Fun











3 comments:

Sharla said...

What a kiss!! Don't you just love bringing in the New Year! Especially when you have your sweetheart by your side. Looks like you have had a nice break and I remember how needed those were when School and work became so taxing! Nice to see your updates!

Mills Family said...

I felt like I was right there enjoying bringing in the new year!!! What a fun PaRtY!!! Hey, I love that doll that Lexi is holding...I use to have one just like that when I was about her age. Your family time with your parents is creating awesome memories!!! I also loved the sledding pics! I spotted them on FB yesterday and it was just as fun seeing them today here on the blogs! I miss sledding with the kids. Have to plan for it still!

Ryan and Donna said...

GET A ROOM! Holy Smokes. I fully expect a baby to be born on September 1st.

Hey, we missed you guys on New Years. We have had some Wild New Years parties with your family in the past. I swear there is something in the Bubbly we drink.