This looks like so much fun! We got to go to the pumpkin patch with Kaylie and the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo! I love the kiddies, they bring so much joy into our lives for sure
Very fun!! I love your cute blog pictures and the Autumn leaves on your blog page! The pumkins are so cute!! We need to get out and let our kids pick out their pumpkins soon (but we usually just go to Walmart or one of the grocery stores !! hahaha). A fun pumkin patch sounds like way more fun! :)
We had lots of fun picking pumpkins this year with you guys. The day was so warm and the kids loved playing at that house with the cool airplane in the front yard. Our kids always look to see where the pumkin patch is whenever we drive north on I-15 now.
4 comments:
This looks like so much fun! We got to go to the pumpkin patch with Kaylie and the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo! I love the kiddies, they bring so much joy into our lives for sure
Very fun!! I love your cute blog pictures and the Autumn leaves on your blog page! The pumkins are so cute!! We need to get out and let our kids pick out their pumpkins soon (but we usually just go to Walmart or one of the grocery stores !! hahaha). A fun pumkin patch sounds like way more fun! :)
We only have one trick-or-treater left at our house. Sad. Hope all is going well with school and your busy lives.
We had lots of fun picking pumpkins this year with you guys. The day was so warm and the kids loved playing at that house with the cool airplane in the front yard. Our kids always look to see where the pumkin patch is whenever we drive north on I-15 now.
Post a Comment