When I snuck up to the chutes to take Garry's picture, I saw long curly blonde hair from the back. I was wondering to myself, who this young thing was and why Garry was engaged in such deep conversation...then she turned around and I saw that it was Cindy. Wow she looks great from behind...not many people do. :) Glad to know it was Cindy and not some young thing!!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Ole "Crusher" at the rodeo
So, we decided to take the kids to see "Ole Crusher" in action at the rodeo. Good thing we went, because he gave us a behind the scene personal tour.....
Garry and Cindy (she and her husband are the main ones in charge of the rodeo and provide a lot of their own stock for the rodeo) talking and working at the chutes.

When I snuck up to the chutes to take Garry's picture, I saw long curly blonde hair from the back. I was wondering to myself, who this young thing was and why Garry was engaged in such deep conversation...then she turned around and I saw that it was Cindy. Wow she looks great from behind...not many people do. :) Glad to know it was Cindy and not some young thing!!
Kylie was unsure if she really wanted a picture of this "rodeo clown".
This was taken right after he gave us a tour of the stock, the cowboy trailer (where they go to grab their gear), and luckily only Nate saw the half naked cowboy changing off to the side of us. I guess he didn't expect a family with kids to go walking by. Come to think of it...wasn't it a Thursday...dang it! We should have joined in too! :)
When I snuck up to the chutes to take Garry's picture, I saw long curly blonde hair from the back. I was wondering to myself, who this young thing was and why Garry was engaged in such deep conversation...then she turned around and I saw that it was Cindy. Wow she looks great from behind...not many people do. :) Glad to know it was Cindy and not some young thing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I had to see Crusher to believe it. We missed out by going to So. Cal. Next year our family vacation will have to be in Cedar!
Oh, I LOVED this post! OLE CRUSHER himself!!!! These were great pics of the rodeo and of dad and everyone! I love a rodeo! We want to come too next year!!! Hey, you were making me laugh about "NAKED THURSDAY" !!! LOL!!
Oh my goodness, Crusher is getting a reputation that is spreading far and wide! This is so much fun and we all need to go and she him, or I mean the rodeo, next year! What a great time you guys had seeing all the behind the scenes action. And some behinds as well! hee hee
oh and i love your new family photo!
Too Funny! I'm glad you posted these pictures. I have been wanting to see Grandpa Graf in action as "Ole Crusher". I busted up laughing at your naked Thursday story! Yikes....
By the way, I got a kick out of your Lighthouse comment on Angie's blog. I totally forgot Cedar has BOTH a lighthouse and a beach...even though the Lighthouse is about 500 feet elevation below the beach. Good stuff...
Check out Ole Crusher! I'm so glad you posted pictures of that. How fun! Although, the picture of Kylie's face with the rodeo clown just might be my favorite in this post. Too cute :-)
Haha, I never thought I'd see Grandpa Graf in cowboy gear, but here it is. I love it! looks like a fun time!
Hahaha and I love all the jokes bouncing between the family blogs. So funny! Love that naked thursday shout out. Hahahaha!
What a cute family Alisha! You're kids are adorable...and you're so funny! love ya!
Post a Comment