Happy Halloween! We have a skeleton ninja, Taylor Swift, a fairy princess, and a cute kitty.
My sister Micala dressed up as Dorothy and really wanted Grizzly to come to finish up the outfit, but he was busy having fun with his brother back in Cedar.
And....This is my brother Connor! He loves to scare anyone...even children.
We had fun this Halloween weekend in Santa Clara. We carved pumpkins, made caramel apples, ate at a potluck dinner two houses up from my parents house (open for anyone to enjoy), went to a great haunted house (except the girls wouldn't go), and oh yeah, had to drive back to Cedar to get the costumes that I had packed and ready to go, that were waiting for me on the girls bedroom floor. Fun times! I could have driven to Vegas instead. What you do for your kids!
4 comments:
I am dying over the Taylor Swift costume. That is so cute. They all are!
We had fun visiting with you guys. Next year we are going with you guys to the party on Windmill Street!
You always go all out for Halloween and I love it! Your sis is adorable too and the doggy would have really made the entire outfit. Glad you enjoyed such a great Halloween! I bet the weather in sunny St. George was better than here. Lots of rainy, cold, wet, kids.
The kids look adorable, (and scary, for Tyler.) The last thing a skeleton wants to be is adorable!
Your kids costumes are really great. They all looked so cute. It's cute how little kids get so excited for trick-or-treating. Halloween is always one of my favorites.
Post a Comment